The industrial networking solution is not to isolate controls or abandon standards. Both provide benefits that outweigh the negatives. The goal is to balance security best practices and appropriate standards with productivity and acceptable risk.
Based on the findings of our comprehensive risk assessment study, we work to develop a security policy tailored to your organization’s needs.
- Lack of policies
- No or incomplete regulatory compliance (when applicable)
- Incomplete or out-of-date asset inventory, network mapping, and device registration practices
- Interconnectivity and shared resources privileges
- Web and application hardening procedures
- Authentication protocols
- BYOD practices
- Access control policies
- Best practices for patch, vulnerability and security standards
- Ongoing review for compliance