RoviSys works with clients on batch and continuous process projects ranging from a single loop to plant-wide systems of 100,000 points or more. Services include:
- Defining control and related process automation needs.
- Designing systems using proven methodologies and the best available technologies to meet your needs.
- Providing complete control systems engineering, implementation, training, service and support for your project.
- Real-Time Process Historian applications.
- HMI and alarm management.
- Collaborating on ongoing process and control improvements.
- Targeted use of Advanced Control and Optimization Software.
RoviSys consistently delivers solutions using the best available systems and components. Whenever possible, we design primarily DCS-, PLC- and PC-based control solutions using widely marketed open-systems components. Such systems cost less to purchase, implement and maintain. And nearly all RoviSys' systems can be supported by you in-house, by us or through providers in addition to RoviSys.
Controls and projects expertise
From single technology and small budget efforts to massive multi-discipline control, automation and information integration initiatives, RoviSys gives you:
- A proven ability to effectively deliver comprehensive and high-level skills and resources to projects of all sizes.
- A disciplined focus-supported by rigorous work management and collaboration systems-on completing projects on time and within budget while keeping you fully informed along the way.
- An emphasis on building into every project maximum integratability with current systems as well as possibilities for future expansion, enhancement and improvement.
- Thorough expertise in today's leading automation, control and development technologies, matched with a steadfast commitment to recommending those that create the best possible results for clients.
You can use RoviSys Controls Systems Integrations for expertise in a single area, for any combination of capabilities and services or from problem identification to project completion.
RoviSys Process Control System Integration services
- Evaluation, including the technical and business impact of control system choices
- Design and implementation
- Project management
- Specification and commissioning of field instrumentation
- System testing and start-up
- Complete systems support
- Ongoing control, integration and automation collaboration