The largest companies in the metals industries have selected RoviSys as their partner for automation solutions. Our partnerships grow through mutual respect and commitment to be the best in our respective industries. RoviSys consistently provides solutions for successful long term operation.
Metals production has many technical challenges. A control system that is reliable, durable, sustainable, supportable, and upgradable is essential. At RoviSys we develop a clear scope definition to keep your projects on track and customers up to date. Our focus on developing accurate job specifications allows us to deliver projects on time and within budget while ensuring that system cutovers meet your schedules and production demands.
RoviSys provides your mill engineers with the resources, expertise and flexibility to get automation and controls projects done. We bring expertise and resources to your project teams to deliver turnkey solutions throughout your operations.
- Experience completing high-profile projects
- Proven project management
- Dedicated, expert engineers
- Staged migration paths to meet maintenance outages
- Extensive knowledge of modern and legacy control systems
- Plant information systems design and implementation
- Industrial energy consulting and control
- The best independent solution to meet your specific requirements
- Control system architecture recommendations and design
- Control system engineering, implementation and support, including migration and upgrade of:
- Coke oven, blast furnace, and electric arc furnace controls
- Basic oxygen furnace, LMF, and caster controls
- Reheat furnace controls
- Boiler, turbine generator, and turbo blower control
- Water treatment and utility controls, data collection, and reporting
- Legacy migration of Level 1 and Level 2 systems